Seaboree 2019

 ASEAN SEABOREE is one of the best camps I have ever attended in my scouting journey. Throughout this camp, I learned many new skills and made many new friends that I am still in contact with until now. This camp is an experience that I will never forget.






The countries participating in this camp included Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, and many others more .We were then assigned into 4 various subcamps. My subcamp was Royal Fortune. Since there was a lot of people we were then further split into 2 groups to make it easier to manage the activities.

During the camp scouts managed to participate in activities such as kayaking, row boating, sailing and scuba diving.




Us Participating in Row Boating



The theme of the camp was Sustainability, Education, and Adventure as such, we also participated in the Leave No Trace activity. This activity gave me the chance to see how dirty the water which made me appreciate people who keep it clean and motivates me to keep Singapore clean


Us participating in the Leave No Trace Activity


Other than the Sea activities available, Seaboree also offered all the participants to interact with others around the campsite every night. Through this camp, I have made many friends from countries such as Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Taiwan.


It was a great experience as made a lot of new friends as well as learnt about their countries. I traded a lot and got scarfs and badges from other countries. But the last day was the best as we had a party in our room and played truth or dare which made us bond more. This camp was by far the camp I had the most fun in.




Friends That I have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician

My overall proficiency badge attainment

Treating injuries