How the scout promise and law can be part of my life

Scout Promise and Law

From the scout promise "I promise that I will do my best" I learnt that I should not give up when faced with an obstacle and instead face is bravely. I also leant to always give my best no matter what I do. 

From the scout promise "To do my duty to God and Republic of Singapore" I learnt to not only care about myself but care about the progression of the country as well as remain religious.

From the scout promise " To help other people" I learnt to be less self centered and care for other people.

From the scout law "A scout is to be trusted" I learnt to trust people more as well as keep what they said to me private.

From the scout law " A scout is loyal" I learnt not to ditch my friends and always help them no matter what.

From the scout law "A scout makes friends, established and maintains harmonious relations" I also learnt to make new friends and maintain my relationships .

From the scout law " A scout is disciplined and considerate" I learnt not to be a nuisance in public.

Lastly from the scout law " A scout has courage in all difficulties" I learnt to move out of my comfort zone and try things I had never tried before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician

My overall proficiency badge attainment

Treating injuries