1st SLC Training

Before the first training I was very stressed as I had heard about previous batch SLCs and was expecting the worse. However on the day itself there was not much I was worried about as it was modules. The training was quite insightful. I learnt things such as what is a PLC and the various roles of members in the PLC.I also learnt methods to make a proper plan  such as OLAM and Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.


OLAM
O represents objective 
Objective of the training must be useful.

L represents Location
The location of the activity must be safe

A represents audience
The people who plan should is the audience

M represents motivation
What will interest the audience.


Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
-It is a motivational theory in psychology comprising a 5 tier model of human needs.







After learning the new techniques the seniors assigned us to plan for the next meeting in our individual patrols.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musician

My overall proficiency badge attainment

Treating injuries